Monday, August 26, 2013

Dreams!

I'm a Dreamer!

Dream is something we want to achieve, we get, or we achieve, remember the dream comes from the dream, which has a relationship with the word dream
While the ideal is something we want to accomplish with our planning and actions to achieve them ( the main difference with dreams, no real action to achieve desired ). Dream is something which we must grasp, we must believe that we are doing right now is an attempt to prove that the dream will come true someday. no dream is not going to happen if we want to try and always believe that Allah work extraordinary in our lives. Sometimes I feel that it is not possible, but I always believe that Allah moves me so that I can achieve the dreams we though it was impossible.  


When i was child , I never thought that one day i could be go abroad to a different country with a very small ability. But when i saw some people with their easy going abroad and using they skills and intelegency , I motivated and strive to be like them. This is part of a piece of my life, I will never stop for dreaming until I travel around the world which I will pursue and visit .. Hi world , wait for me!

Jakarta, 26 August 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment