Tuesday, August 27, 2013

"Friends" or "Ends"

FOREVER FRIENDS 
  
 ( Gigih Rengga, Shifa Fauzia, Anna Purnama)  

Been long you accompany me
Footsteps along my life's journey
You're part of my life
And I'm a part of your life

You're like the wind beneath my wings
My own not balanced
Sometimes I even ask
What happens when you are not there and my body and soul?

my dearest pals Kak Anna & Shifa.
Do not you walk away from me! 

" Pals are those who understand each other, trust, sharing and forgiving. Those who are always faithful through on your strengthness or your weakness "

"friendship" describes a relationship that involves knowledge, appreciation and affection. Companions will welcome the presence of each other and show loyalty to each other, often to the altruism. Their tastes will usually be similar and may converge, and they enjoy the activities they love. They will also engage in mutually helping behavior. 


    Hi, Bloggist! Let me tell lilbit my feeling about this, I am so happy to have both of them, a lot of stories and history that we've carved together. I regret very much what happened in the past which led to our friendship fall apart. in every prayer, I always pray that Allah SWT will be return all the good and harmonious relationship between us as it was once. Message to all Bloggist, don't ever waste ur time drowsy when you're with your best friend, because you will feel how great farewell with all your friends.
Bloggist! Insya Alloh, tomorrow I'll post some information and our friendship journey until now yaa. Don't Miss it :) 

                            Jakarta, 27 August 2013

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment